Girls, I found the BEST makeup remover ever! It’s called “Cleansing Spa Water” made by Japanese cosmetic company, Koh Gen Do. Koh Gen Do has been around for over 20 years in Japan but recently made its way to the USA just a few years ago. This is a cleanser /makeup remover in one! When I tell you this stuff is the bomb, I mean it! Your makeup will come off in one sweep!
It’s oil-free, alcohol-free, fragrance free, and non drying! It’s available at www.barneys.com for $39.00. If you’re a girl on the go, they also sell Cleansing Spa Water Cloths. They’re also $39.00 a pack. You get 30 cloths per pack. The cloths are great if you’re someone who travels a lot or if you want to remove your makeup at the gym. They’re easy to throw in your purse or gym bag. While this product is a SPLURGE, it is worth the money!
I recently featured the Koh Gen Do “Cleansing Spa Water” on a WISE CHOICE news segment on ABC 7 Chicago! After my appearance on the news, I did an in-store appearance at Barneys in Chicago where I talked to customers about the Cleansing Spa Water! Below are some pics from the event!
Now, let me rate this product. I am giving Koh Gen Do “Cleansing Spa Water” 10 hoots. It is one of my top ten favorite beauty products.
- Get Flawless, Airbrushed Legs- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs – $13.99- CVS.com
- The BEST face cleansing tool! Clarisonic Plus – $225.00 – Clarisonic.com
- Stock Up On Product from Cos Bar! Available At Target.com! All Products Are Under $20
- Create The Perfect Makeup Brush Set – $65.00 – Crownbrush.com
- Mason Pearson Brush – A Beauty Investment You Won’t Regret – $88 – www.beauty.com