Ladies, leave some room in your beauty budget for a Mason Pearson Brush! This is a “First Class” investment you won’t regret!
Mason Pearson brushes range in cost from $88.00 – $190.00 depending on the size (pocket size as shown to large size). I know, I know, this is one expensive brush however, it is worth the money! Let me explain…
Mason Pearson brushes have been around for 127 years! Hand made in England, Mason Pearson brushes should last you a lifetime! The unique rubber-cushion pad, made by hand, allows for effective and efficient brushing. It massages the scalp. The boar bristles also massage the scalp and bring out your hair’s natural oils.
There are several styles available depending on your hair texture.
1. The pure boar bristle brushes are best for fine to normal hair and fine long hair.
2. The boar bristle and nylon tufts (as seen in the photo above) will work well on normal and short thick hair.
3. The all nylon brushes are best for very thick hair.
I have heard about Mason Pearson brushes for years but never took the plunge because of the price. When I got my July issue of People Magazine from the grocery store, there it was again on page 97. Mason Pearson brush listed as the “Beauty Watch 2012 Best Product Ever”. I was convinced I had to try it. I went directly to www.beauty.com and purchased the pocket size boar bristle and nylon tufts brush. I was not disappointed! I’m in love with this brush and am planning to purchase a couple for Holiday gifts!
Mason Pearson brushes are getting 10 hoots from me! Why not treat your hair and your scalp to a little bit of luxury?!?! I love that they are made by hand, feel amazing and well…you just feel cool pulling it out of your purse!
- Create The Perfect Makeup Brush Set – $65.00 – Crownbrush.com
- Get Uber Fab Golden Lips-YSL Golden Gloss (1 Simply Gold)-$30.00-YSL.com
- The BEST Makeup Remover On The Market – Koh Gen Do “Cleansing Spa Water” – $39.00 – Barneys.com
- Dior Show 360 Mascara – $36 – Sephora.com
- Minimergency Kit – Everything A Girl Might Need In A Pinch – $15.00 – Sephora.com